CUSTOMIZED IMMUNIZATION AND PREVENTATIVE WELLNESS CARE
- We strive to prevent illness whenever possible. The time and effort invested in Wellness programs has rewards for both pets and owners. Our Wellness programs are designed specifically for your pet and include: Comprehensive physical exam; internal parasite testing; heartworm and flea control; vaccination program; spay and neuter package; and specialized blood tests for all life stages.
- Regular professional cleaning is important to maintaining your pet's teeth and health. We use modern and safe ultrasound to clean each tooth thoroughly - above and below the gum line. Dental technicians polish teeth to create a smooth, lustrous tooth surface more resistant to plaque buildup. Fluoride treatments help strengthen enamel and reduce tooth sensitivity. Dental xrays are available for diagnosis of dental disease.
- Surgical tooth extractions: If your pet finds himself with an abscessed or fractured tooth, we have the skill and take the time to extract tooth properly. It is very important roots are not left in an animals mouth. This is a painful condition which can lead to infection or generalized illness. We take the time to ensure each tooth is extracted completely.
FULLY STOCKED PHARMACY and Online Pharmacy
- Why trust the care of your pet to an online pharmacy who has no relationship with either you or your pet. Not only do they not know your pets medical needs intimately, they often purchase their medications from foreign countries where no regulations are required. Do you feel comfortable putting the wellbeing of your pet into the hands of strangers?
- We stock a wide range of the best veterinary drugs in the animal healthcare field.
- We have our own online pharmacy who will ship your medications directly to your house. Now that is service and peace of mind.
- We offer the most advanced surgical techniques and technology for soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries . All patients are carefully screened for safety, and anesthetics are specifically tailored to your pet. Surgical services and facilities include: board certified surgeon available for consultation; fully trained veterinary and technical staff, to ensure the safest, most efficient, state-of-the-art procedures for your pet; heated surgery tables for greater comfort; advanced sterilization techniques; ECG and oxygen saturation monitors; intensive after surgery care and full blVeterinary patients feel pain and discomfort under the same circumstances as people .
- Veterinary patients feel pain and discomfort under the same circumstances as people do. We know that recognizing and alleviating pain in animals is the essence of good patient care.
- At CCAH we believe in a multi modal approach to pain control. If we utelize more than one method to control pain our patients can have a comfortable post surgical recovery or a longer life free of pain due to arthritis. We use everything from NSAiDs to Acupuncture to laser to exercise and weight control. Few Veterinary clinics choose to put this much effort into the comfort of your pet. You would expect this from your own doctor. We believe in providing no less to our animal patients.
- Radiology – or X-rays – help our veterinarians evaluate muscular-skeletal, cardiovascular(cardiopulmonary), gastrointestinal, reproductive and urinary systems.
- We cover all areas of internal medicine including: Cardiology; Ophthalmology; Neurology; Dermatology; Gastroenterology; Orthopedic surgery; Oncology; Endocrinology; among others.
- Losing a pet is one of life's tragedy's. It has been shown that animals who sport a microchip are more likely to be returned to those who love them, their family. To avoid the heartache of a lost pet, CCAH encourages all pet owners to place a microchip and gain peace of mind.
- One of the hardest times we face in our pets life is when we have to say goodbye. Above all we want this to be as easy as possible, both for our clients and our patients. At CCAH we will travel to your house to make your pets last moments as comfortable as possible. We know that all life must end, but it can end pain free and with dignity. We take pride in offering our services in a caring and professional manner. we also take care of the remains in the manner our clients request
- Private at home Euthenasia or in office
- Private Cremation or Communal cremation
- Counseling for raw diets
- Therapeutic diets
- Weight loss plans and diets
- Client education and reproductive planning: from spay and castration to breeding to pros and cons to the actual breeding
- Reproduction is a common interest to many clients. We are here to discuss the pros and cons of breeding your pets. I enjoy helping people gain knowledge so they can make an educated decision regarding the reproduction of their pets. It is important to understand all the risks, medical needs, cost and care involved in breeding a pet, and we are here to help you with all of your questions.
- Artificial Insemination
- Progesterone testing and semen evaluation
- If you do decide breeding your pet is the direction you want to go, we are here to create a plan for sucess from the time of breeding to the time of birth.
- Rehabilitation after surgery or injury
- Athletic conditioning
- Electrical Stimulation
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Exercise ball
- Weight loss is one of the biggest issues I see in our canine and feline friends. I am here to help. If we can get our pets to a healthy weight, we can prevent many health issues in the future (such as diabetes and joint problems)
- Weight loss plans including new customized diet, exercise program and weekly weight checks.
- That feel good feeling when you see the pounds melting away